It’s Fibbing Friday! Di at Pensitivity101 invites us to respond to 10 questions with outlandish lies, little fibs, straight up silliness, or plain old whoppers…all in good taste and family-friendly, of course.
Here are my suggestions for authors of fictitious books.
- The Mystery by Agatha Holmes
- Dances with the Wolverine by Kevin Jackman
- Who killed Roland Rabbit? by Alice in Wonderland
- The Taming of the Crew by Captain Jack Shakespeare
- Far from the Maddening Crowd by I. M. A. Hermit
- The Golden Crown by King Midas
- Up, Up and Away by Elton J. Rocketman
- Bottoms Up by Froo-Froo Britches, Can-Can Dancer
- For Whom the Bell Tinkles by Windy Chimes
- A Dog’s Day by Barf, subtitled, ‘Mog, I am my own best friend’
Until next time,
writing through history one romance upon a time