Hello, Friday! Here are my #FiveForFriday positives that I experienced this past week.
- It rained. Holy moly. It rained. Nearly an inch. YeeHaw!
- I spent two days and three nights with my grandsons (brothers), while their parents had to be out of town for their respective jobs.
- My daughter-in-law put a roast in the crockpot for our supper one night and sandwiches the next day.
- My grandsons (ages 12 and 8) like to play games. We played UNO, Battleship, Cribbage, mini Corn Hole, and CLUE.
- I took my oldest grandson to school and also picked him up. The younger one is recuperating from a bout of tonsilitis, so he and I chilled out at home.
Simple pleasures and simple living make my rockin’ world go ’round.
Until next time,
writing through history one romance upon a time